1. Pound a palm-sized piece of boneless pork meat with a meat mallet.
2. Crush garlic and mince hot peppers to rub into the surface of the meat well. Feel free to add any other spices of choice to the rub. Salt is not advised as it may make the meat tougher.
3. Add the tenderized and seasoned cutlets to a mixing bowl. Cover with milk. Let sit in the refrigerator overnight.
4. Heat enough lard to cover at least half of the cutlet while frying. Fry at a high temperature on both sides.
5. Serve on a toasted bun, with a plentiful portion of sautéed onions, mustard, and hot sauce.
For those of you who enjoy a little Ciganska Pecienka related entertainment, here´s a playful video made by a group of people who love this Slovak Christmas Market sandwich. The video is shot in Bratislava´s Old Town and I believe one of the players in the video is dressed as a Ciganska Pecienka.